We present to you our new project in the old part of Ovcha Kupel, Ljubljana Str.
We drew inspiration for the name of our new building from the chestnut tree bearing in mind its splendour and the fact that it the symbol of Sofia.
Besides being emblematic for our capital, the chestnut is a symbol of longevity and wisdom.
Good architecture combines a number of components. Behind the good and simple design stands the long experience of a well-worked team; thus, we believe that the name Castanea fits perfectly well with IDEAHOME's new project. Besides the strong symbolism, the name brings a sense of elegance and style, qualities that are covered by any aspect of the building.
• Bus lines: 73,103, and 107
- • on Boryana Street, parallel to Ljubljana Street, there run bus lines 45 and 73
- • There are bus lines on Nikola Petkov Boulevard, 50 meters away from the building: 73, 111, and 260
Schools and kindergartens in the immediate vicinity:
• 66 Secondary School Philip Stanislavov
• National Secondary School of Sofia
• Vocational School of Ecology and Biotechnology
• Private Mathematics School Thomas Edison
• Branch of Laska Kindergarten
• Private Kindergarten Tsveten Den
• New Bulgarian University is located on Montevideo Boulevard close to Ljubljana Street
Stores, public authorities, and entertainments
- • Sofia Municipality, District of Ovcha Kupel
- • Shopping center with shops, fast food restaurants, bank branches and pharmacies.
- • Hypermarket FANTASTICO