PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Idea Home Ltd. declares its strict commitment to the inviolability of personal data. Set forth below are our practices for collecting, processing, and disseminating of information about this website: www.ideahome.bg
Idea Home EOOD respects the inviolability of your personal data and is committed to protecting it by means of complying with this policy.
This policy describes the type of information we may collect from you, or which you may provide to us when you visit the website www.ideahome.bg, as well as our practices for collecting, processing, storing, protecting, and disclosing of this information. Please read the policy carefully in order to understand our rules and practices regarding your information and how we treat it. If you do not agree with our rules and practices, you are entitled not to use our website.
This policy shall apply to the information we collect:
- On this website
- By email, text and other electronic messages between you and this website.
- From the submitted by you form
- When you see our ads and use our applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or ads include links to this policy.
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is defined as: "any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (" data subject "); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by indicating an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors specific to the natural person, the physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual ”.
"Usage Information" or "Usage Data" is information about a person's online activity that does not in itself identify the individual, such as browser type, operating system, most viewed and visited pages and links on our website, entry and exit points, the number of forms completed, time spent on pages, the most popular keywords used off-site to lead customers to our website, the information collected through cookies, and other device events - such as system activity, crashes, and hardware settings.
In principle, we do not consider "Usage Data" as personal data, as "Usage Data" do not usually identify a person per se. Personal data and "Usage data" may be linked together. The different types of "Usage Data" can also be linked together and, once linked, can identify a specific person. Also, some "Usage Data" may be personal data, according to the applicable law.
We collect information from you when:
You use our website: we collect personal information and "Usage Data" from you when you request some of the services, contact us for help or information, provide your personal information in another way, or upon requesting other services. We collect the information and content you send to us when you enter your information in the form on our website (containing name, email and contact phone number and free text from you), request additional information about a service / projects, and when you enter comments, or file a complaint.
Usage data: We also automatically collect usage data when you use the website. Each time you use the website or services, we use the location information from your mobile device or browser to tailor the services and usage of our website to your location.
The information we collect through automated data collection technologies.
While you are browsing and using our website, we may use automated data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, searches and trends, including:
- details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and resources that you access and use on the website;
- information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and through other online services (behaviour tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical information and does not include personal information, but we may retain it or associate it with personal information that we otherwise collect or receive from third parties. Even if this information does not constitute personal data per se, if it can reveal the identity of a data subject, then it is also protected as required by the Regulation. This helps us improve our website and provide a better and more personalised service, also allowing us to:
- assess audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customise our website according to your individual interests. The storage period is 2 years within which we believe the development of our projects and services will continue to be of interest to you;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognise you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use in automatic data collection may include:
Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file stored on your computer's hard drive. You can opt out of accepting cookies in your browser by enabling the appropriate setting in your browser. However, if you choose this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of our website. Unless you have set your browser to decline cookies, our system will issue cookies when you point your browser to our website.
Flash cookies. Some features of our website may use locally stored objects (or "Flash cookies") to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to and from and on our website. Flash cookies are not controlled by the same browser settings which are used for browser cookies.
Web Beacons. The pages of our website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also called clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs), which allow the company, for instance, to count the number of users who have visited these pages or open email as well as other statistics related to the website (for example, recording the popularity of certain content on websites and checking the integrity of the system and server).
We do not automatically collect personal information but we may associate this information with personal information about you, which we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
External content and service providers
Some content on the website and services related to its proper functioning, maintenance, and accessibility are serviced by our external content providers and service providers. Idea Home Ltd. guarantees that it has settled its contractual relationship with all these providers in their capacity as processors of your personal data, in full compliance with the EU Data Protection Regulation.
How your information is used.
We use the Personal Information we collect to operate, improve and personalise the Website and services, including providing customer service, personalising our marketing, and detecting, preventing and mitigating fraudulent or illegal activities. You agree that we may use your personal information as follows:
- to provide you with our services;
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you have provided it;
- to operate, improve and personalise the services we offer and to give each user a more consistent and personalised use when working with us;
- for customer service, security, detection of fraud or illegal activities or for the creation of archives and backups in connection with the provision of the Services;
- to communicate with you by email, telephone or otherwise, as you have agreed to be informed by us regarding our products, services, events, etc.
- better understand how users access the website and services in order to improve the website and services and respond to users’ preferences, including personalising language and location, personalising help and instructions, or providing other answers about using services from users;
- to help us develop our new services and improve our existing ones;
- to evaluate the efficiency and improve the advertising and other marketing and promotional activities of or in connection with the Services;
- for any other purposes upon your consent.
Legal grounds for processing personal data
In the capacity as administrator of personal data in the EU, the processing of your personal information by "Idea Home" Ltd. will be legitimised as follows:
- Whenever we require your consent for the processing of your personal information, such processing will be justified in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR"). This article in the GDPR sets forth when processing can be conducted legally. Consent as a legal grounds for the processing of personal data shall be applied whenever there is no other from those specified in Art. 6 grounds.
- If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and Idea Home Ltd. or for undertaking pre-contractual steps upon a request from you, this processing will be based on the GDPR Article 6 (1) (b). If these data are not processed, Idea Home Ltd. will not be able to perform the contract with you.
- Where processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, we shall process your information on the basis of the GDPR Article 6 (1) (c), for example, compliance with labour law, etc.
- When processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Idea Home Ltd., this processing shall be conducted in compliance with the GDPR Article 6 (1) (f), for example, when detecting fraud, introducing video surveillance for security purposes, etc. .
Disclosure of information
- to our affiliated companies within the EU - as free movement under conditions of legitimate interest;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business and who are contractually obligated to keep personal information and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it;
- to achieve the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- upon your consent.
For legal purposes: We may also share information we collect from users, if necessary, in order to enforce our rights, protect the rights, property or safety of others, or, if necessary, maintain the functions for an external audit, comply with legal requirements and corporate governance in cases where the legitimate interest takes precedence over the interests of individual data subjects.
We shall disclose personal information that we deem necessary in order to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding ordinance from a data protection commission, legal process, government request, or another legal or regulatory process. We may also share Personal Information when necessary to seek indemnification or limit any damage that may arise.
Where we store your personal data
Rights of data subjects
If you wish to exercise your rights regarding the processing of your personal data by Idea Home Ltd., please contact us at: ideahome.bg, contact person: Rositsa Milanova, tel .: +359 897 099 129
You may also request information through our portal about: the purpose of processing; the categories of relevant personal data; who else but Idea Home Ltd. may have received the data; what is the source of the information (if you have not provided it directly to Idea Home Ltd.); where personal data are stored, and how long they will be stored. You have the right to correct (alter) the record of your personal data maintained by Idea Home Ltd. if it is inaccurate. Only with certain exceptions can you ask Idea Home Ltd. to delete your personal data or stop processing it. You can also ask Idea Home Ltd. to supplement or update your personal data, to transform them into anonymous formats, to block all data that are made in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment under any legitimate reasons. You can withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data or further processing of personal data from Idea Home Ltd. at any time. You can also ask Idea Home Ltd. to stop using your data for direct marketing purposes in the event that you have provided such consent. When technically feasible, Idea Home Ltd. - upon request - will provide your personal data or pass it directly to another administrator. You shall have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and standard format.
For the exercise of your rights as a subject of personal data in Idea Home Ltd., you can contact us at: ideahome.bg. Upon your request for access to the personal data processed by us, "Idea Home" Ltd. shall take all necessary actions to provide you with appropriate information about the processing free of charge. In the event that the request is unfounded or strictly individual, Idea Home Ltd. may charge a fee in a reasonable amount, taking into account the administrative costs of providing information or communication, or taking action upon the request, or refuse to take action following the request.
Idea Home Ltd. is obliged to confirm your identity before providing information related to the processing of your personal data.
Deletion of personal data
Deletion of personal data is carried out in accordance with the legal requirements defined in the Electronic Communications Act, for storage and provision of information for the purposes of detection and investigation of crimes, obligations under the Accounting Act for storage and processing of accounting data, expiration of the obligations and contracts, as well as in other procedural laws, limitation periods for filing claims, obligations for providing information to the court, competent state bodies, etc. or according to internal rules accepted in the organisation for the separate categories of personal data. Your data can also be anonymised. Anonymisation is an alternative to deleting data. Upon anonymisation, all personally identifiable items that allow you to identify yourself are irrevocably deleted. There is no legal obligation for anonymised data to be deleted, as they do not constitute personal data.
Should you have additional questions about this privacy notice, please contact us at: ideahome.bg, contact person: Rositsa Milanova, tel .: +359 897 099 129